Friday, December 16, 2011

Cloth Pads Review - Part One

I decided a long time ago that when I had a baby that I was going to Cloth Diaper them. Well if I am going to cloth diaper my baby, why do I not use cloth pads myself?
So I did!!!
This last cycle I used cloth pads for the first time, and I have decided that I am DEFINITELY going to keep using them. They were so much more comfortable, and cleaning them was a breeze!


I decided to try three different kinds:
Luna Pads
Party In My Pants
New Moon Pads


I am going to review all three kinds that I used and let you know in the end which was my favourite :)


Some General Cloth Pad Information:

  • Can be thrown in with your normal laundry
  • Should be washed in cold water, without fabric softener
  • Have less odour than disposable pads
  • More breathable than disposable pads
  • Can save money using cloth
  • Better for the environment
  • Change them as often as disposables
  • Can be more absorbent than disposables



Quiche♥

No comments:

Post a Comment